Benjii’s Complete Nutrition: Millet & Chickpeas
NUTRITIONALLY OPTIMAL, FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
Featuring: Millet, Chickpeas, Collard Greens, Blueberries
Made from healthy and natural ingredients and is the first commercial dog food to be
formulated completely from real ingredients, no synthetic nutrients, artificial flavors or colors.
Benjii’s Complete Nutrition meets or exceeds AAFCO standards for adult maintenance.
- Fresh, minimally processed ingredients are the foundation of our recipes.
- Nutrient-dense foods including legumes, vegetables and seeds plus healthy oils provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- High-fiber foods like legumes and grains help your dog maintain good digestive health, while vegetables provide phytochemicals to detoxify and protect your dog’s body.
- Quick and easy, Benjii’s Complete Nutrition takes less than a minute to prepare by simply adding a 1/2 cup warm water per each 1 cup to rehydrate.
- Gently freeze-dried in our human grade kitchen without preservatives, to lock in natural vitamins and minerals and provide all the flavor of fresh, whole foods.
Millet has been fed to dogs for over 8000 years. Actually a seed, not a grain, Millet contains nearly 15% protein and is abundant in B vitamins for healthy eyes and skin, iron for blood health and magnesium, to support brain and heart function. As a complex carbohydrate, millet is slowly digested and are a dependable source of sustainable energy.
Chickpeas are nutritionally dense powerhouses. In addition to containing 20% protein, they’re also a great source of fiber, B vitamins, copper for blood and bone health and cell-repairing phosphorous. The fiber in millet has an alkalizing effect on the body, helping to balance pH levels and bacteria within the gut, increasing healthy flora while decreasing unhealthy bacteria.
Collards contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and a broad spectrum of antioxidant support to protect cells. They are also rich in glucosinolates which inhibit the growth of some cancers. Like all leafy greens, collards are loaded with soluble fiber which can help your dog if they have sensitive digestion.
Blueberries rank the highest of any fruit for antioxidants and provide vitamin K for blood
function and manganese for nervous system support. Dogs, and many other members of the Canidae family have relied on berries and other fruits as a primary food source for millennia.